PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
but Angie, 'you've since had him back in your box'

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by The Democrats

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Iv no idea, I was too busy entertaining Ali g in here

I always scroll past the fishwives mafia talk because it's something that bores me to tears, but I have love for Chomp (it's not a big secret really , she's not my mistress I just hold her high regard because she reached out when Mum was taken poorly) I just find if I go into a fishwives live I'm asleep in 2 minutes 😭

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I always scroll past the fishwives mafia talk because it's something that bores me to tears, but I have love for Chomp (it's not a big secret really , she's not my mistress I just hold her high regard because she reached out when Mum was taken poorly) I just find if I go into a fishwives live I'm asleep in 2 minutes 😭
I don’t really go in the menopause chat, I can’t keep up with who’s mates and who’s not

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
She didn't do anything wrong but they were trying to pin something on her that was public knowledge I think