Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
You're definitely one of them you're far too invested.
And that's coming from you yeah?
Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
James Van Der Beek Laughing GIF by The Ringer

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
I've seen Chole mock a woman for the fact she can't leave the house. Ive seen Chole break down about she needs to come off the app for her mh yet continues to bully
I have never seen Chloe mock a disabled child, I have never seen Chloe mock CSA, I have never seen Chloe twist the narrative as much as Kelly does, I've never seen Chloe body shame someone, and please spell her name properly for crying out loud, it's not that difficult.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Motherfuckers I need to know what's happening with Ang and pearl after last night
Angie was annoyed that everyone was saying "Poor Pearl" when, of course, it shoulda been poor Angie.
People in her boxes saying that Pearl etc did nothing wrong and were just having fun whilst she had time with Mad Hatter.
Angie then kept saying "well it's not that deep" and said she's best off on her own anyway as she's always been a one woman army/lone wolf.
Angie also ranted that Pearl has built her platform off of her due to Angie reaching out to her when she was going through a bad time and Pearl coulda dome the same to her last night.
Miss J was in the box babysitting whilst telling her it's because Angie has empathy for others, and not everyone else has. She suggested talking to Pearl off the app but Angie shut it down - well she won't admit she's wrong, will she 🤣

Meanwhile, Pearl went live with Dave and they chatted about their great night and how they all needed it. Dave suggested they do it once a month and that they (Dave/Pearl/DG/KK) should go greyhound racing and for food, followed by a night on the town with them all on live.
As far as I know she didn't discuss Angie and I fell asleep in her live 🤣