Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Angie was annoyed that everyone was saying "Poor Pearl" when, of course, it shoulda been poor Angie.
People in her boxes saying that Pearl etc did nothing wrong and were just having fun whilst she had time with Mad Hatter.
Angie then kept saying "well it's not that deep" and said she's best off on her own anyway as she's always been a one woman army/lone wolf.
Angie also ranted that Pearl has built her platform off of her due to Angie reaching out to her when she was going through a bad time and Pearl coulda dome the same to her last night.
Miss J was in the box babysitting whilst telling her it's because Angie has empathy for others, and not everyone else has. She suggested talking to Pearl off the app but Angie shut it down - well she won't admit she's wrong, will she 🤣

Meanwhile, Pearl went live with Dave and they chatted about their great night and how they all needed it. Dave suggested they do it once a month and that they (Dave/Pearl/DG/KK) should go greyhound racing and for food, followed by a night on the town with them all on live.
As far as I know she didn't discuss Angie and I fell asleep in her live 🤣
Amazing recap 👏 Thank you 🖤

Mar 22, 2024
The pits
I have never seen Chloe mock a disabled child, I have never seen Chloe mock CSA, I have never seen Chloe twist the narrative as much as Kelly does, I've never seen Chloe body shame someone, and please spell her name properly for crying out loud, it's not that difficult.
😂😂😂 I'll learn to spell her name properly when she learns to practice what she preaches

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Funny how these randos that decided to crawl in here to spew their s haven't responded to my comments. Hit a nerve have I?
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics
Obviously they’re
Sad Heavyhearted GIF by Team Kennedy
😂😂

Feb 28, 2024
Funny how these randos that decided to crawl in here to spew their s haven't responded to my comments. Hit a nerve have I?
Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics
What nerve have you hit, sorry? I've been watching them long enough to know there aint a nice one out of the lot of them. Maybe they are different in the real world but on there they gang up on people and rip them to shreds, even if days before they were best mates. You can get dragged into it and choose sides if you like but that won't ever be me.