Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench

When I came on TikTok last year, I actually liked Tam at one point, šŸ¤¢ probaby through watching Angie, I thought she seemed like straight talking or something. But then I saw her threatening someone on TikTok and she literally told them to hang themselves, and something to do with a rope, idk. So I looked up her name on YouTube through something I had heard and thatā€™s when I thought nah. It really opened my eyes, itā€™s the vid where she stings another hunter. Itā€™s honestly really ridiculous but just showed me who she is tbh. An an aggressive wannabe. Havenā€™t a clue about what sheā€™s done before, But from this video I watched last year, sheā€™s honestly a massive raging bully, and seems to be notorious for it. It opened my eyes on her and I cringe how she thinks sheā€™s someone important. I remember after watching it, I thought that people on TikTok must not know about it or what she is like. Iā€™ve posted the link but not sure if it will work. Iā€™m not good on such things.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Yay we got a mention šŸ™Œ
Happy Molly Shannon GIF by Laff

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
The amount of s you get off CC?

RhiRhi, I've only ever seen you mentioned when you've tried to join here. You're fing insignificant. I certainly don't give you s because you associate with a Rhino. I don't give enough of a s about you or her to comment other than when she's making a dick of herself on lives.
She outed herself in here. Iā€™d made a comment about her, she couldnā€™t help herself retaliating šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s not important enough to become a main character on here, she just sits in boxes saying the odd word, box blocker šŸ˜‚