Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Did anybody hear Mylan say jaks been cheating on EQ? I mean normally i’d be all for the person that was cheated on but with EQ maybe it’s ya karma for being a massive t. No sympathy from me,not today not tomorrow or the day after
Didn't she have a few days off last week? I have no sympathy if it's true either

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
well i’ve had a look on her facebook and it looks like she’s deleted all the photos of them together 🤣and doesn’t look like he follows her main and she’s took photos off her tiktok. I can only check on 1 of her accounts though
Angry Badass GIF by Yellowstone

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Was trying to catch up but I read a few pages and thought do that 😂😂😂
You want a recap, someone can’t wear shorts in Hackney and wanted to fight a woman who apparently robbed her sister and worked in a pie and mash shop. Irish Kelly watched Chloe’s live and missed out bits that proved they mentioned her cousin. Tam is blaming chez and everyone for mentioning minge or rhino minge because it mocks body image and her. Ange was drunk (nothing new).
I might have missed out some bits but that’s what I took away from yesterday

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
You want a recap, someone can’t wear shorts in Hackney and wanted to fight a woman who apparently robbed her sister and worked in a pie and mash shop. Irish Kelly watched Chloe’s live and missed out bits that proved they mentioned her cousin. Tam is blaming chez and everyone for mentioning minge or rhino minge because it mocks body image and her. Ange was drunk (nothing new).
I might have missed out some bits but that’s what I took away from yesterday
I saw the pie and mash beef and heard that rhino was stomping about 😂