Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I know right. She’s such a piece of s, those kittens deserve so much better

They’ll either become very sick and die, or she’s risking lifelong digestive issues, them poor kittens 😢 you can get kitten replacement milk, a quick Google would tell her what to do 🤬 my adult cat gets a few spoons of milk when she’s constipated (has mega colon) daily has to have movicol in her food, due to owners not having a scooby when she was a kitten 🤬🤬

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Why are they trying to show Angie a video of Luna being flung... They're deliberately trying to trigger her. 😭

Fwiw I can't stand Anette but I don't think she was trying to hurt the bird, she only moved her arm that way to get the bird to fly back to it's cage. 🤷

Yeah it’s being made into something it’s not tbf it was like giving her a launch to fly 🤷‍♀️

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Iv just caught up, awww do people not like us
Oh No GIF by The Maury Show

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Manda you hate us so much. Come and tell us about ourselves. I dare ya.
As I said in Julie's live, if she was honest from the get go, and got in the box to explain, then it wouldn't be this big. Manda just keeps planting seeds and sitting back watching the chaos. It's not right, this behaviour is unnecessary; Manda just needs to match the energy she has when she has a group around her.

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Just to raise awareness of another wrongun-
Life with Lou is neglecting her few week old kittens and has been feeding them cows milk as it’s not been feeding from the mother well. Apparently one has choked by having adult cat biscuits.
These are the kittens that are a product of two siblings mating. The mother isn’t even 1

I know lots of people just read on here so don’t support this wrongun if she gets in a box
I spoke about her a wee while ago in here, they all had fleas 😭

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
As I said in Julie's live, if she was honest from the get go, and got in the box to explain, then it wouldn't be this big. Manda just keeps planting seeds and sitting back watching the chaos. It's not right, this behaviour is unnecessary; Manda just needs to match the energy she has when she has a group around her.
I’m in there on my main. Manda is trying to get everyone to fallout with Badgyal by saying about Debbie and KJ have wanted to leave Badgyal for ages