Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Most of us are good in CC, I don't really know what's going on as was just flicking through but didn't like us being called out 🙄 then sucks up to me. I don't even really know her
They all try to do this with us, Brigham, tam, the lot of them. They chat shot about us then when we say anything in the chat they then try to single people out by saying “oh but not you, your one of the good ones” I had Brigham say it to me once and it just pisses me right off. It’s like that time when miss j tried to pull the stunt of saying someone in here took a bribe for info thinking we would all point the finger and turn on each other.
They forget that while yes we have found some sty people out in the group, the majority of us, as in us regulars and those who have been in the group a long time, we are all “the good ones” and we are all here with the same opinion on these sty creators. So they can get fed if they think that they can still try to pull that stunt.

florette

Sep 3, 2024
United Kingdom
TW for anyone that follows sobriety jack. he’s just SH’d on live, and said he’s gonna kill himself because of Emz, miss red and MH. It was a deep gash too - bit shaken up

update: top girl and angie asking if anyone can cam 2 ?? fing sick twats… not jacks biggest fan but don’t use his genuine mental health crisis as content.

Last edited:

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
TW for anyone that follows sobriety jack. he’s just SH’d on live, and said he’s gonna kill himself because of Emz, miss red and MH. It was a deep gash too - bit shaken up

update: top girl and angie asking if anyone can cam 2 ?? fing sick twats… not jacks biggest fan but don’t use his genuine mental health crisis as content.
Not his first rodeo of doing this on live sadly

mrgalaxy

Jul 13, 2024
United Kingdom
@mrgalaxy sorry for calling you Lewis and wes and maybe a few others 🙈 clearly you arent. Well done for getting in Angies box and trying to speak sense to the fs.
it’s okay i didn’t take it to heart. didn’t wanna go in the box all guns blazing. just seemed fed to broadcast someone’s MH crisis after they’ve SH’d and threatened to unalive

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
@mrgalaxy i agree that Angie shouldn’t be broadcasting jacks live while he is in that headspace.
do you lynz you knew what jack was doing so don’t lie, it also can be seen as yous are cam 2 for entertainment.

Guys please if anyone is easily triggered, stay away from sobriety jacks live as he has been
actively SH online

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
it’s okay i didn’t take it to heart. didn’t wanna go in the box all guns blazing. just seemed fed to broadcast someone’s MH crisis after they’ve SH’d and threatened to unalive
You handled it very well, Angies silence spoke volumes she couldn't give a do about anyone but herself, shoving food in her gob whilst streaming someones SH.

episode 5 corinne GIF by The Bachelor