Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Any tips to stop a 23 month old from throwing their food please let me know 🤣 it drives me crazy. He's in a high chair in the kitchen and dogs are behind a stair gate. He's got a lovely digger plate 🙏

You could try giving less on the plate and topping up as they eat it. It’s ok to make it clear no food throwing before they eat. Also give them an empty plate/bowl and tell them that’s where they pop things they don’t want. Also sit with them, let them mirror good behaviour, and keep them engaged xx

Feb 29, 2024
You could try giving less on the plate and topping up as they eat it. It’s ok to make it clear no food throwing before they eat. Also give them an empty plate/bowl and tell them that’s where they pop things they don’t want. Also sit with them, let them mirror good behaviour, and keep them engaged xx
Thank you!! I'll take this on board and tell mum and dad. Some really good tips there. I've got him tomorrow till Sunday so I'll update you on any progress ❤️

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Where Are You What GIF by Yung Bae
More like the stones she had in her pocket

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
Any tips to stop a 23 month old from throwing their food please let me know 🤣 it drives me crazy. He's in a high chair in the kitchen and dogs are behind a stair gate. He's got a lovely digger plate 🙏
Does he throw the plate or just the food? Tbh he will stop it as he gets older. My 18 month old used to always throw her plate, so I stopped giving her one 😂 then in the end I just got a suction plate🙈. X