Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I swear she confirmed they were security Steve, it was apparently Johnny and his mates who were Jeremy Kyle, Judge rinder etc...
Well im not known for my detective skills so this could very well be accurate ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I was sure it was anonymous but I've been wrong so many times now I wouldn't trust a word I say ๐Ÿ˜†

Edit: actually now that I think about it I remember Johnny being Jeremy ๐Ÿ™ˆ

will smith mystery GIF

What have I done now been blocked by another 4 people in 24 hours ๐Ÿ˜ญ am I a pest or something I hardly even use my cc account.

Also all these 'fyp shows' running with the holiday videos of Vic rose she actually had a boyfriend back then it was months ago she went away. The whole simba'd thing was actually an adult. I actually liked watching her decorating progress even though she's a scummy mummy and I definitely won't be now I know she's casually chilling with a child.

Feb 29, 2024
Does he throw the plate or just the food? Tbh he will stop it as he gets older. My 18 month old used to always throw her plate, so I stopped giving her one ๐Ÿ˜‚ then in the end I just got a suction plate๐Ÿ™ˆ. X
I thought I digger plate would help ๐Ÿคฃ he's not too bad with his plate. I have got a coaster for his cup that's on the coffee table. That seems to have worked as he just used to throw it on the floor

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
@BattyBat have you left tiktok ๐Ÿ˜ž
I have. I've been driving myself batty (ha) because of the way tiktok doesn't always post replies to people in live comments, so I've been stressing myself out overthinking why people aren't talking to me. Probably sounds dumb but I thought it would be better for my head to just delete my account

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I have. I've been driving myself batty (ha) because of the way tiktok doesn't always post replies to people in live comments, so I've been stressing myself out overthinking why people aren't talking to me. Probably sounds dumb but I thought it would be better for my head to just delete my account
Iโ€™m pretty sure thatโ€™s whatโ€™s happening with me too. ๐Ÿค”

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
The internet suggests clearing the cache which Iโ€™ve done. The other fix is supposedly deleting and reinstalling

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
looks as though there's a discord group chat ran by Paigey where they have been talking about people they had agreed to block and stop talking about a few weeks ago. That's what Ive gathered from the live.

IMG_2572.jpeg

IMG_2571.jpeg

So sorry you feel this way, I get you I felt the same for weeks then I just stopped commenting. Sometimes it's people's live settings they need to turn off filtered comments in their settings as it doesn't allow certain replies otherwise. I hope your ok otherwise though