Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I would definitely believe pineapple wasn't pineapple if a random civilian got in the box and said they are her neighbour and claimed she has an evil sister. Case closed.
It's like a fing storyline out of Gotham with her evil twin sister
🤣🤣
gotham tv show eye roll GIF by Gotham

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I wonder how Angies sister would feel about her constantly talking about her daughter online like she knows her when in reality she has no contact with her nor does she give an actual do about her.

If it was my daughter she was always talking about or swearing on her life I wouldn't be long skull dragging her out of that cesspit of a bedroom.

React Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Come At Me Big Bird GIF by MOODMAN
angry girl fight GIF

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
That's fabulous. I actually think monjauro is the new wonderdrug. I have lupus and my aches, swelling etc have been vastly improved, I'm autistic and my thoughts have been clearer, less jumbled. My daughters on it too and she's struggled with alcohol binges..she's had no desire to drink. ( alcohol abuse is one of the things they are researching it for) just wish it wasn't so expensive.
Yes I have no desire to drink wine now, il have a voddy with loads of sparkling flavoured water...iv stuck it on the credit 💳 do it