Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Am I missing something why has Whos Lying posted a video calling Angie the queen of tiktok?

Vomit Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
disgusted tongue GIF by Heute-Show

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Aren't bad gal squeaks lives usually private and heavily moderated? Can barely even get in them without handing over a family heirloom and your birth certificate so it's weird that there could be a fake red red wine in there. It's also not an edited screenshot, it's a photo of a live taken from another device

Confused Hawaii GIF by ION
Only when the paranoia is high. They all let actual nasty trolls play in their comments until it's time for a mass brawl. I suppose it means they have screenshots to pull up, then. It can't all be about screen-recordings. 😂

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Aren't bad gal squeaks lives usually private and heavily moderated? Can barely even get in them without handing over a family heirloom and your birth certificate so it's weird that there could be a fake red red wine in there. It's also not an edited screenshot, it's a photo of a live taken from another device

Confused Hawaii GIF by ION
I've always been on squeaks, sat with her chatting when she was upset and crying..last week I was blocked. The only reason I think of is I was in Paula's live...its pathetic, like schoolyard..if you play with them you can't play with us s. Cba with it..they are all as bad as each other!