Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I’ll have some of her arse then 🤣She’s one girl on tiktok i’d bum lick because she’d defo chin me. I’d take elsa on 👀
Would she do. She’s a mouthy t who does it all on live for views. If ur gonna pull up on someone then do it privately, not on live where there’s a good chance the police will be tipped off anyways

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Cinder's wants to batter Elsa Frost because of Vic Rose, and Evil Queen is encouraging it. It's like fed up Disney.
The Life & Times Of A Disney Guy..., Yzma is the most hilarious villain  ever!

Cam2 down 🤣

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
wtf is going on with cinders and elsa? 🤣both gobby both probably game as do for a scrap. Very immature but i’m game for this 🤣what’s it over though?

ps
Cinders if you read this i’m very sorry for calling you gobby don’t come for me im scared of ya 🤣
on her way to Elsa’s, I’d love it if she would stop by Angies ..

for a cup of tea or even a glass of wine

Relaxing Station 19 GIF by ABC Network

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Would she do. She’s a mouthy t who does it all on live for views. If ur gonna pull up on someone then do it privately, not on live where there’s a good chance the police will be tipped off anyways
Nope i’m still scared of her 🤣i’m 5”4 she looks like a big bastard. I 100% get what you are saying

Medusa

Yes, herself and Katie bee went to EQs home and Katie threw paint on the door and Elsa took the blame. Allegedly.

I think Cinders would batter Elsa but I don't believe she will go because Elsa will have back up without a doubt.

Edit; EQ has confirmed on Cinders that it was Elsa that threw the paint. Guess I'm wrong again 🤣🤣🤣☠️
I wouldn't underestimate Elsa, she runs her mouth a lot but I think she can still hold her own and if she's up for it then she will definitely have a few lines of ❄️ beforehand.
Cinders has size and age on her side so i think it will be a case of who can give a beating as well as take a beating.

I'll deffo be tuning in, watch after all of this nowt will happen 😂

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
Agree. I've been in a lot of scraps in my life. Never felt the need to advertise the event. Just take care of business and move on ffs.
P.S. I've mellowed in my old age.. apparently 😏👀
Old Woman Costume GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Medusa

This ☝️ They know it will be stopped and the plod will be called, if you're that set on giving someone a kicking you don't brag about it in front of 1000s on social media.

I have to agree with this last time she went to Vic's she had over 24k people watching and she did do all apart from break the gate. Then this time when she rocked up at like 2am she knocked the door and then got moved on by police 🤦🏻‍♀️

Medusa

I have to agree with this last time she went to Vic's she had over 24k people watching and she did do all apart from break the gate. Then this time when she rocked up at like 2am she knocked the door and then got moved on by police 🤦🏻‍♀️
Exactly, she new the 2nd time around that Vic wouldn't be there or put her money where her mouth is, whilst Elsa is probably game so i don't think Cinders will have the same energy, unless Elsa publicly offers to meet her and then she can't back out.