Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! YOU'RE MY BIRTHDAY TWIN!!!!!!

Happy Birthday GIF by Refinery29
Happy Birthday Rainbow GIF by SuperVictor

Glitch Rainbow GIF by Nate Bear

200.gif

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
For entertainment purposes i hope Elsa and Cinders do meet up and have a one on one brawl.
However it wont solve s, I was one very angry, pathetic, little b with no fear and very little care who I put my hands on, so when i see Cinders threatening to pull up at peoples houses, i so wish i could tell her it's not worth it and the only people it affects is your loved ones and those who care about you, but I refused to listen to anyone so I doubt she will too.

So I guess I'll get my popcorn at the ready.
Stephen Colbert Popcorn GIF by Leroy Patterson
and the first mistake is giving them a heads-up.

Nov 10, 2023
I know a couple of people here have posted about using a tens machine. Any recommendations? Been experiencing pain that seems to start in my leg(s) and goes into my lower back, so hoping to find something that may help with it.

For everyone this isn't relevant to...

London Dancing GIF by The Bachelor
Sounds like sciatica. This is the machine I have

IMG_2239.png

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I know a couple of people here have posted about using a tens machine. Any recommendations? Been experiencing pain that seems to start in my leg(s) and goes into my lower back, so hoping to find something that may help with it.

For everyone this isn't relevant to...

London Dancing GIF by The Bachelor
I second BioFreeze too and have recommended it several times before! I also use a magnesium spray for joint pain and that’s really helpful too 🩵

It definitely sounds like sciatica and whilst I recommend a TENs machine to alleviate the symptoms, it’s worth investigating the cause luv 🤔 Also look up flossing exercises, to floss the nerve - can really help with the pain also 🫂

Attachments

• IMG_8172.jpeg
    IMG_8172.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8173.jpeg
    IMG_8173.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_8174.jpeg
    IMG_8174.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 11
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I second BioFreeze too and have recommended it several times before! I also use a magnesium spray for joint pain and that’s really helpful too 🩵

It definitely sounds like sciatica and whilst I recommend a TENs machine to alleviate the symptoms, it’s worth investigating the cause luv 🤔 Also look up flossing exercises, to floss the nerve - can really help with the pain also 🫂
I was hoping it was a one-off thing, but a few months in now and gradually accepting that I'll have to do the whole "leaving the house to get medically judged" thing. 😫😫😫

Thank you @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 & @RedRedWine🍷! I'm off to Amazon to see how much money I'll be spending... 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I was hoping it was a one-off thing, but a few months in now and gradually accepting that I'll have to do the whole "leaving the house to get medically judged" thing. 😫😫😫

Thank you @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 & @RedRedWine🍷! I'm off to Amazon to see how much money I'll be spending... 🤣
Sciatica is fing wretched 😣 definitely look into flossing exercises too, it’s agony to do but really helps loosen things 🧘🏻‍♀️ don’t underestimate a hot bath with magnesium salts also and make sure you’ve got enough salt in your diet. I am once again recommending daily electrolytes 🙇🏻‍♀️

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks

Thanks for sharing this and happy birthday 🥳