Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It must be tiring being that twisted and bitter. She gets do all sleep then has to try and go live early if someone she hates is live. Always fighting the world. She really has a miserable existence.

The difference in her face over the last 2 years is very telling.

Dark Souls Smile GIF by BANDAI NAMCO

First thing on my mind when my eyes open is the coffee machine not hitting the live button , she really is so twisted and bitter , but she's too dumb to see it herself

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
First thing on my mind when my eyes open is the coffee machine not hitting the live button , she really is so twisted and bitter , but she's too dumb to see it herself
Imagine not being able to go downstairs and making a coffee or a tea, she doesn't even have milk in the house, she orders everything including a cup of tea it's a very very strange existence.

Disturbing really. I couldn't imagine living in such uncomfortable circumstances.
If tiktok went tomorrow she would be lost

PISSHEAD IS LIVE

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Imagine not being able to go downstairs and making a coffee or a tea, she doesn't even have milk in the house, she orders everything including a cup of tea it's a very very strange existence.

Disturbing really. I couldn't imagine living in such uncomfortable circumstances.
If tiktok went tomorrow she would be lost

PISSHEAD IS LIVE

I've always wanted to see her getting a proper ban, but you know what would be MORE funny? If Tiktok removed the filters , her, CLA and many others would do off and we'd never see them again 😭

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
Mushroom says we don't report when we're scrolling and see underage children on live. Apparently we just scroll on and ignore it.

OR, Mushroom, we report and leave the live, rather than lingering in the chat, or virtue signalling. Not everyone is "look at me! Look how morally correct I am! Look! Look! Give me attention and praise!". t.
i'm not subjecting myself to watching a dirty bastard/s type out comments in a chat. i report and leave. it skeeves me out enough already