Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang

Well this was amusing. Someone just came in her box. Threw a load of shade at her and said your mum sucks pussy for crack. They give her a £1 and she gives them 99p in change ☠️
giving me proper live laugh love vibes

Life Love GIF by Jenni Sparks

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Mushroom says we don't report when we're scrolling and see underage children on live. Apparently we just scroll on and ignore it.

OR, Mushroom, we report and leave the live, rather than lingering in the chat, or virtue signalling. Not everyone is "look at me! Look how morally correct I am! Look! Look! Give me attention and praise!". t.
I never see underage children on lives. My algorithm doesn't take me there. If there was something I felt needed reporting I would report it and not draw attention to it because I'm not a glory seeker and I also know this is a public website and we have NO IDEA who reads here so I'd never want to draw more attention to a situation and potentially endanger someone.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
My last comment is probably really difficult for Alex to understand as a man who preys on venerable women, laughs about CSA, chills with people who dox people, kids and made edits of them, has alluded to having evidence of this on his phone. The list literally goes on, I would never ever post about a live with vulnerable adults never mind children that needed reporting just so him and his friends could join it. They aren't safe people 🙂

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
My last comment is probably really difficult for Alex to understand as a man who preys on venerable women, laughs about CSA, chills with people who dox people, kids and made edits of them, has alluded to having evidence of this on his phone. The list literally goes on, I would never ever post about a live with vulnerable adults never mind children that needed reporting just so him and his friends could join it. They aren't safe people 🙂
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon