Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Yes I found my lead in 💀 May I interest you in some sugar free electrolytes? I’m always recommending them 🤣 they really are a staple in my day though and so helpful when poorly luv 🩵

IMG_8219.jpeg
I love how your a little book of medical knowledge and knowing what to buy when we all feel s 😂🩵 off to Amazon I go thankyou 🩵

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I most certainly do 😁

Who Are You Netflix GIF by Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

Awwww luv 😭 I love being able to use my s experiences to hopefully help others 🤭🩵
If you hadn't of suggested the gabapentin without you saying I would haven't even thought about it 🩵 although have been in pain for the past 24 hours as they don't stay down 🤢

You didn’t actually prove the message was from Scouse slayer, unless the person who analysed the screenshots you have works for the police or is Elon musk or something there’s no actual proof
Because the little speech bubble didn't highlight when contrasted this actually made me 🤣 they debunked it 😭 the word debunked cringes me out 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
If you hadn't of suggested the gabapentin without you saying I would haven't even thought about it 🩵 although have been in pain for the past 24 hours as they don't stay down 🤢
Omg luv, have you not been seen by a dentist yet?! If you’re losing fluid through vomiting, you absolutely need something with salt to help with hydration and keep your meds down.

Will you be calling for an emergency appointment in the morning luv? Please tell them it’s affecting your sleep, you can’t keep medication down and you’re worried about an infection 🩵 lay 👏🏼 it 👏🏼 on 👏🏼

Omg luv, have you not been seen by a dentist yet?! If you’re losing fluid through vomiting, you absolutely need something with salt to help with hydration and keep your meds down.

Will you be calling for an emergency appointment in the morning luv? Please tell them it’s affecting your sleep, you can’t keep medication down and you’re worried about an infection 🩵 lay 👏🏼 it 👏🏼 on 👏🏼
Not yet I don't think I'd like to make anyone else poorly as what I have is definitely a bug most of my little boys class were wiped out within days of being back at school 🤢. I was reading why only that med would help the pain which suggests that it could be the nerves in my face as it's by my ear and then spreads to my teeth but only on the right side which it also says regular pain killers won't help which they haven't but you still need to see a bloody dentist to confirm no infection 😭. I think when I feel better I'm going to call 111 see what they say 🩵