Mar 17, 2024
UK
Guys come listen to miss baguette singing in Hayley comets live 🔥
Pass
Im Busy Social Media GIF by CBC

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Not yet I don't think I'd like to make anyone else poorly as what I have is definitely a bug most of my little boys class were wiped out within days of being back at school 🤢. I was reading why only that med would help the pain which suggests that it could be the nerves in my face as it's by my ear and then spreads to my teeth but only on the right side which it also says regular pain killers won't help which they haven't but you still need to see a bloody dentist to confirm no infection 😭. I think when I feel better I'm going to call 111 see what they say 🩵
It’s always a pain when we get these bugs because it’s hard to know what’s contagious and what’s viral 😭 I’m “lucky” as I don’t go out really but for you parents, it must be a nightmare! Hopefully it’ll clear up soon but do get seen luv, tooth pain is the worst.

I feared it was nerve pain and gabapentin (for me), is the only thing that touches my neuropathy nerve pain. Relieved it’s working for you but you need to be able to keep it down 🫂🩵

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin