HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
G just called scouse slayer a fat frizzy haired freak

Edit: shes live on dustandpolish

Shooting Shots Fired GIF by Call of Duty

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Can someone explain this please because I think Iā€™m 15 chapters missing and I donā€™t venture to that side of TikTok. So mad hatters fella is kicking off because she said court assassin could have the son for Christmas. So these 2 are pals but heā€™s with mad hatter or whatever sheā€™s called. Or am I totally wrong?

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
He maybe meant donā€™t have more kids if you canā€™t look after the one youā€™ve got šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
My issue is he referenced to having difficulties with a special needs child so why have more. People shouldn't have to limit themselves to one child if that child needs additional needs. Maybe he meant it just as a reference to pineapple being a s mom to the first and why have more after then fair enough. Maybe it was the wording for me

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
I dont agree with Factfreak saying people with special needs kids shouldn't go on to have more. That isn't the right way of thinking. Just my personal opinion
I cant tag him for some reason but would be interested in hearing the thought process behind that statement.

Hope my point didn't come off like that especially as a dad with two sen children. I was commenting on the fact she said she was already struggling and hoped having another kid would solve the issues she was already having. Apologies if I didn't articulate myself well I would never suggest that if you have a sen child you should just stop having kids not one bit. āœŒļø