Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Hope my point didn't come off like that especially as a dad with two sen children. I was commenting on the fact she said she was already struggling and hoped having another kid would solve the issues she was already having. Apologies if I didn't articulate myself well I would never suggest that if you have a sense child you should just stop having kids not one bit. ✌️
Thank you, I appreciate the response and I'm glad I picked you up wrong. 🤣🤣

Sorry Mistake GIF

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Hope my point didn't come off like that especially as a dad with two sen children. I was commenting on the fact she said she was already struggling and hoped having another kid would solve the issues she was already having. Apologies if I didn't articulate myself well I would never suggest that if you have a sen child you should just stop having kids not one bit. ✌️
Thank you for clearing up x

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Thank you, I appreciate the response and I'm glad I picked you up wrong. 🤣🤣

Sorry Mistake GIF

Yeah she said that the other kid would hopefully fall in line if she had another. Someone mentioned it's not like getting another cat in the comments and I mentioned how stupid that way of thinking was.

Nothing to apologise for I probably didn't articulate myself very well 💙✌️

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
My issue is he referenced to having difficulties with a special needs child so why have more. People shouldn't have to limit themselves to one child if that child needs additional needs. Maybe he meant it just as a reference to pineapple being a s mom to the first and why have more after then fair enough. Maybe it was the wording for me

Yeah he has additional needs children himself, so honestly think it would be more of a “pineapple is a s mother” and as we all know, our precious kids with super powers need us to be more present, and she appears lazy as do.

See facts has responded xxx

Medusa

Can someone explain this please because I think I’m 15 chapters missing and I don’t venture to that side of TikTok. So mad hatters fella is kicking off because she said court assassin could have the son for Christmas. So these 2 are pals but he’s with mad hatter or whatever she’s called. Or am I totally wrong?
They're now friend's, Mh went to courtA against Aj's wishes and stayed there for a few nights, despite everything she's done to cause trouble in their relationship and she also didnt give a s about Aj having a non-mol order against her. Her own son gave her an ultimatum and told her if she went to CourtA he would no longer want anything to do with her, and she still went.
She recently told CourtA that she can see their son for Christmas (he's not her son) so Aj tried to explain to her that she has no right playing with his son's emotions and that his son has refused to see CourtA for valid reasons, MH won't listen so everyone's is fuming and threatening to call ss on both MH and Aj, and rightly so.

There's probably more that others can fill you in on.

Last edited: