Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Now WHERE have I said anything about doxxing a little insignificant cnut like you 🤔 POST IT!
I did however say I knew who you were aka little princess but you've changed your name! SO learn to read properly you illiterate t and go flick your bean if you've nothing to do.
Season 2 Idiot GIF by The Serpent Queen

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It’s memories like that which stay with me. I love all the multicoloured lights at Christmas too. None of this plain bullshit. Each to their own but I love loads of colour at Christmas. My house is like a grotto once iv finished

I remember at Mum & Dads they'd have an estate competition for best lit house and the winner getting provident vouchers 😭

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
As far as I know, mocking or questioning or laughing about someone's SH can be inconsiderate, but it isn't a crime. Mocking someone's hygiene can be inconsiderate, but isn't a crime. Having an opinion on someone's behaviour that they willingly broadcast on a public platform isn't a crime, even if you don't like their opinion. Why is it always "harassment and bullying" to them? No, it's what happens and has happened since humans began, but now it's out in the open as opposed to out of earshot. If someone says something about you that you don't like, don't invite them to your fing birthday party. Don't put your s out in public, then cry about people complaining and commenting on said s.

Season 2 Wow GIF by The Roku Channel

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Kids nowadays do not experience the frantic circling in the catalogue of what they want for Christmas
I used to love that time of year when I was a kid, then passing down the tradition to my kids.
I used to go ham on the Argos and index ( I’m showing my age now with the index catalog 🤣)

Feb 27, 2024
Now WHERE have I said anything about doxxing a little insignificant cnut like you 🤔 POST IT!
I did however say I knew who you were aka little princess but you've changed your name! SO learn to read properly you illiterate t and go flick your bean if you've nothing to do.

I told everyone in here I had changed my name, it’s not a secret. You are weird and now you are threatening people in Angies live. Weirdo

Medusa

I remember me and my brother getting a load of the boobies in bras in the Freemans catalogue 👀
Me and my twin were flat chested, I was slightly larger than her - when I say larger I mean she had bee stings and I had mosquito bites for (o)(o)

We would look through the underwear section and pick which boobs we wanted. 😭😭
When we hit 16 my twin had less than a handful and I got more than i wanted, you would see my tits coming around a corner before you saw me. 😭
nyfw sept 2017 GIF by MADE Fashion Week

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Me and my twin were flat chested, I was slightly larger than her - when I say larger I mean she had bee stings and I had mosquito bites for (o)(o)

When we hit 16 my twin had less than a handful and I got more than i wanted, you would see my tits coming around a corner before you saw me. 😭
Mine are my money maker 🤣👹

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX