Medusa

Patiently waiting for MrBlue to cuss me out on a post

Bored Cabin Fever GIF
Screenshot_20240916_224633_TikTok.jpg

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
Ahh, all this waiting to be doxxed by Welsh Lisa is painful. Guess I’ll have to go to work and see if she grows some balls later on. Enjoy your day you guys 👍 (not you Lisa)
Now WHERE have I said anything about doxxing a little insignificant cnut like you 🤔 POST IT!
I did however say I knew who you were aka little princess but you've changed your name! SO learn to read properly you illiterate t and go flick your bean if you've nothing to do.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
@idontknow12345 You announced G was live in here and I seen it straight away and went into Gs live and she only had a handful of people in there. Basically just her and her mods.

I came to ask how you knew she was live so fast and then noticed you deleted your comment. Weird.

G that you? 👀🤣
Oh they like to comment then delete it

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Now WHERE have I said anything about doxxing a little insignificant cnut like you 🤔 POST IT!
I did however say I knew who you were aka little princess but you've changed your name! SO learn to read properly you illiterate t and go flick your bean if you've nothing to do.
Can we just say t. We are all adults here

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Can I watch her flick her bean?

celebrity perverts GIF