Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
You know what it is with you guys you're so quick to accuse me without proof it's awfully odd that Iv provided stonewall facts that redredwine made an account of kelz uncle. What are the chances that a fake account would be made of her, build up the exact same gifting badge to only go in bad gal squeaks live and leave one comment and never be seen again?
Waddle to your stonewall facts, take a brick off it and repeatedly hit yourself in the face with it. We don’t welcome perverts in here, especially you. What are the chances of you not sending dirty pics to people. We could be here all day. do off

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Alicia taurian and all them used you lot for views, screen recordings the lot and here they are friends with the worst of the worst you big bunch of mugs ha ha ha
It's a public forum. No-one gives a s. God, you're dumb, but I all ready knew that due to your utterly uninspired username. Bet you use password123 as well.

Nov 10, 2023
She's only behind the backup account that's posting right now and appeared again in the last hour though right? The name isn't the same as the one in the screenshot so that's a different issue.
Yeah I was just trying to show where it started with her. First it was her changing her profile on her account to my pic and then she made that back up, that’s appeared again.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Waddle to your stonewall facts, take a brick off it and repeatedly hit yourself in the face with it. We don’t welcome perverts in here, especially you. What are the chances of you not sending dirty pics to people. We could be here all day. do off
Over It Ugh GIF