Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Last screenshot and I’m done with it tbh. My head is fried. I’m not doxing myself so I’ve scribbled over my personal account. IMG_2375.jpeg
All conspiracy theories aside, I do believe you're the type who would say "yeah, I said/did it, and what?". The uproar over it is clearly diversion tactics & another attempt at slandering CC because they don't like people having opinions they can't mute & block.

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Alicia taurian and all them used you lot for views, screen recordings the lot and here they are friends with the worst of the worst you big bunch of mugs ha ha ha
Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

Nov 10, 2023
All conspiracy theories aside, I do believe you're the type who would say "yeah, I said/did it, and what?". The uproar over it is clearly diversion tactics & another attempt at slandering CC because they don't like people having opinions they can't mute & block.
I’ve made nearly 9k comments on here. I’m sure Manda has probably read through them because she kinda seems like a person who would. And I’d stand by every single one. Are some of them sty? Yep probably they are. But I’d still stand by them.

All I know is they were blocked (by me) on my CC account, so likely reactivated a deactivated account. That or have unblocked you (seems odd). do knows. I didn't intend on adding another layer of wtfuckery to this. 🤣🤣
And red red wines back up has content and has always had her original pfp on. The picture she has now she's had for weeks since the skittle crew took a shining to her.

Medusa

Alicia taurian and all them used you lot for views, screen recordings the lot and here they are friends with the worst of the worst you big bunch of mugs ha ha ha
Ha ha, you've got the nerve to call us mugs .. weren't you so obsessed with a gummy, fat, smelly bastard who gave himself a knuckle shuffle whilst live. You even put your own relationship at risk. 🥴
MUG!!!!
Ha Ha Ha Lol GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios