Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Raise ur hands right if your fat, physically disabled, single and u use comment cafe cause this is literally all you’ve got to look forward to when u wake up in a morning. Deffo the girls bullied in school u lot. Cheerio fers 🥰🤭
raise ya hand if ya 5 forheeds
And she has a massive forehead
was literally gonna write that 🤣5 forheeds and 3 chins

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Unsure what's going on but I always thought the friendship with Scotty was weird. An autistic young boy hanging around with a group of women whose only content is exposing people, cam2ing for them, being bullied and targeted. It was wild.

Exposed live got ended the other day when manda was in the box?

Scott doesn't have the power to report people and get them banned he doesn't work for TikTok 😭

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Unsure what's going on but I always thought the friendship with Scotty was weird. An autistic young boy hanging around with a group of women whose only content is exposing people, cam2ing for them, being bullied and targeted. It was wild.

Exposed live got ended the other day when manda was in the box?

Scott doesn't have the power to report people and get them banned he doesn't work for TikTok 😭

It's tiktok , all be best mates again tomorrow :ROFLMAO:

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Lying fat t
Calm Down Youtube GIF by Vanessa Van Edwards

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Raise ur hands right if your fat, physically disabled, single and u use comment cafe cause this is literally all you’ve got to look forward to when u wake up in a morning. Deffo the girls bullied in school u lot. Cheerio fers 🥰🤭
Don’t go I’ve not had my fun with you yet.
You are right about one thing I do look forward to coming into comment cafe especially when a little victim like you comes in for me to bully.
So come back and play ya little b