Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

I just can't deal with stupid people today.
Idiot Muppet GIF by Social Pip

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Raise ur hands right if your fat, physically disabled, single and u use comment cafe cause this is literally all you’ve got to look forward to when u wake up in a morning. Deffo the girls bullied in school u lot. Cheerio fers 🥰🤭
Raise your hand if you are a fat insane alcoholic s that can't fit in anyplace so gets all bitter and twisted and tries to troll her own friends....

You definitely sent that disgusting message pretending to be Manda. You even used "munter" on your live last night and then corrected yourself to say "as manda says" because you knew you just outted yourself yet again.

Nov 10, 2023
Is it this “G” person? Where’s this t spawned from
Yeah it’s G. She used to have a bit of crush on Alex. I first saw her in Angies back last year and then she went with Alex when the big blow up happened. She mocked a little 4 year old autistic boy who still wears nappies. And she’s weaponised people’s dv and trauma against them.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Raise ur hands right if your fat, physically disabled, single and u use comment cafe cause this is literally all you’ve got to look forward to when u wake up in a morning. Deffo the girls bullied in school u lot. Cheerio fers 🥰🤭
I'm only fat so that's not me 👹