Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
@Birdie stay out of Angie's live ❤️
Thanks for remembering me 🥺
I’ve just seen your tag 🖤
I have done and will continue to do so!
Last I saw of her she was hiccuping and in a bad place so I decided to tap out and do some genealogy instead. It’s not worth having that se floating around in my mind.

I’m really hoping someone can get me up to speed with whatever occurs in the morning.

Have a nice night everyone. Stay fy. 🖤

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Car Chase Police GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I need to vent 😤

It’s not as simple as:

Click the X​
Scroll on​
Unfollow​
Block them​

There are MINORS on this app and vulnerable people of all ages, dealing with a spectrum of mental health issues and/or mental illness. It’s all well and good giving logical advice but a lot of passing/audience people are not neurotypical.

Freeze/fawn reactions are genuine trauma responses often triggered in events such as this evening. Personally, when I am confronted with self harm without warning, I get severe flashbacks and freeze. I then often go into a fawn response of trying to help (to my own detriment), a trauma response often linked to trauma from appeasing a past abuser. So, offering suggestions like the list above are useless at best and fing offensive at worst.

I’m sick and tired of this woman endangering other people and turning down the many health professionals who’ve tried to help her. She needs off the app, for her own sake and safety and that of the people she influences.