Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
How do you self harm” - Paramedic

None of your business” - Ang

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
It's quite blatant that Angela does it for attention, sympathy and as a "get out of jail" card by the way she flaunts it on camera for the entire night. It's not about whether she's picked a scab or done something more, it's about how she behaves regarding it. Please, please don't feel invalidated by her, or by our comments about her behaviour. Many, many of us have experience in this (sadly) and it's a very, very sensitive topic that pisses us the do off when someone like Angela weaponises it. 🫶

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
This exactly this I'm not too clever with words but this is perfectly put 💙. At this point i couldn't give a s for her safety though i hope she rots her life is already an absolute misery and non existent. Its those extremely vulnerable minds watching 🥺
It’s not about being clever darling, I’ve a lot of experience now I’m older and can now fortunately verbalise much better. I couldn’t for many years but it’s never about intelligence, it’s the impact situations like this can have on you and your trauma 🫂