Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Top girl really thinks she's some kind of gangster doesn't she 🤣🤣🤣 She spends all her time jumping in and out of everybody's messages spreading screenshots and grassing on people. Wee snake 🐍
Top girl was defo the person who Dave was saying sends him messages yesterday

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
Didn’t she tell people she doesn’t have an official diagnosis of BPD, but she does have BPP which is her vertigo
She’s flashed a letter, it’s does state she has EUPD (another name for BPD). She’s stated she has BPPV also, which is unrelated, it’s the cause of vertigo, but I believe from, again, my uneducated opinion, she no longer has that.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
And just like that, the focus of Angie's boxes were on someone and something else.
Bun Angie. Bun Clair Duffy
dark arts dancing GIF

Jun 22, 2024
grimsby takeaway
How is it that Angie can always just run a live up and get people in the box that are controversial and always start something? She claims she provides entertainment but all she does is thrive off other terrible people and get pissed. I do not understand why people in her “cult” are so obsessed with a crack head looking mother f

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
She’s flashed a letter, it’s does state she has EUPD (another name for BPD). She’s stated she has BPPV also, which is unrelated, it’s the cause of vertigo, but I believe from, again, my uneducated opinion, she no longer has that.
Thanks for clarifying, the woman chats that much s that it’s hard to keep up with what she genuinely does and doesn’t suffer from