Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
Tik tok
Mounjaro users - I want to start this but I’m really scared about side effects and possible long term health issues after using it. Can anyone reassure me? Scared! I know it’s a really personal decision but I get as far as paying for it and then close the page! Thanks 🙏 ❤️
Personally, I think it's a miracle drug! My side effects have been minimal, slight nausea, headache etc. Nothing major. Benefits far outweigh the cons, I don't think about food, ever, I'm more focused, less edema, even mentally I feel better.
If you do decide to take it drink loads of water, take probiotic, vitamins and electrolytes...it'll help.

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
Animated GIF
Animated GIF

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I’m so lost, what’s going on? I know he comes in the boxes but didn’t know he was mod
He’s come in and asked Angie if she made him mod out of sympathy, they’ve questioned if pearl told him that, he’s just said no but that’s how he took someone’s comment, others are saying clair Duffy said it but Angie is running with ‘nah it was defo pearl, Kieron ignore pearl’. Kieron is now saying he’s stressed but Angie and hungry guy are still questioning him

Last edited: