Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I'm currently sitting in the hairdressers trying to pick a new style.
I have naturally curly hair and it's down to my waist, I straighten the life out of it and I just can't be chewed anymore, because it's such a faff on.
They're trying to talk me into having a bob, I've never had hair shorter than just below my bra strap, so I'm stressing.

I'm gonna walk out of here looking like a cross between Cla and Angie. 😱
Anderson Cooper Hair GIF
The gif is like a human poodle 😂😂😂😂 I’m crying

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I think angies room is the worst place for Kieran to be. When angies had enough of him, which she will, she’ll throw him under the bus and if called out for it she’ll spout some s along the lines of ‘he wasn’t vulnerable when he was in my box’ I can hear it already !
I’m refusing to give that hag any of my time today. I don’t want my eyeballs to be violated by looking at her rat face. I will sew my eyelids to the carpet before I give that bastard a view in her live

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
forgive the absence
i was cackling at:

unicorn getting dragged by ang
ang yelling 'she's taken me hostage - i'm just joking' to the police/ambulance(?)
the rescheduled boxing match
the ferreting between trying to make her lose her mind vs trying to get her to shut the do up about legal cases and calm down
And sheila. sweet jesus. 'maybe i had a hand in it, and dad, we always loved karen more'
Ang is what saffy from ab fab would've turned out like, if it had been a soap.
Ab Fab - Abort! on Make a GIF
Absolutely Fabulous Ab Fab GIF - Absolutely Fabulous Ab Fab Patsy Stone -  Discover & Share GIFs

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Hey my luv 🫂 I’m feeling impulsive today, I think? A nap is an excellent idea and we all need a little self soothing after recent events 🩵 I’m considering making a video, something along the lines of:

“We need to talk about Angela

I believe someone with the “same” issue as her (self harm) needs to speak up for the recovery community and those unable to voice the personal impact to them. I’m not one for boxes and so others may have absolutely done this but I haven’t yet seen a video like it 🤔 I’m unsure if I’ll see this through because it will take a lot of emotional energy and honestly, I’m lowkey hoping a video will magically appear that covers all of this and saves me the job 🤣

I feel a need to do this, no one but myself is putting that pressure on me though 🤦🏻‍♀️

Oooh impulsive 😂 when I’m feeling like that it usually ends up costing us a lot of money 😂.

I’m much better rested now, not sleeping well with this plague, it’s definitely the plague I feel so crap.

I think it’s the waste of services etc that really hits a trigger with me. I’ve never SH, but I worked with a lot of people who did in custody, and saw their shame etc, so I can’t begin to imagine the way this can trigger you all.

A video would be amazing, BUT not at the expense of your own MH and recovery.

We had a package put together for us by an organisation called 42nd street in Manchester, who do a lot of work for YP around SH. You might find this leaflet from their page useful to link, be aware though obviously it’s about SH.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I was forced to have all my hair cut off when I was a young un. I cried in the hairdresser's chair &, once the torture was over, I collected my chopped off hair up & took it home. It didn't help, but that's an option for you... 😂😂😂
Don't worry, I got my revenge since I was 14/15. All the colours, shaving it off in the middle of the night, etc etc.

Mike Myers Evil Laugh GIF

Medusa

I was forced to have all my hair cut off when I was a young un. I cried in the hairdresser's chair &, once the torture was over, I collected my chopped off hair up & took it home. It didn't help, but that's an option for you... 😂😂😂
I'll bag my hair up and take it home 😭 i experienced similar, I my oldest sister took me to a hairdressing college, I was only 12 and my sister was a fan of Simply Red, I came out looking like Mick Hucknall, i swear It looked like someone had emptied a tin of beans on my head, I never forgave her.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'll bag my hair up and take it home 😭 i experienced similar, I my oldest sister took me to a hairdressing college, I was only 12 and my sister was a fan of Simply Red, I came out looking like Mick Hucknall, i swear It looked like someone had emptied a tin of beans on my head, I never forgave her.
At least wigs are now more available and affordable! 😂

Will Nicolas Cage GIF

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I'm currently sitting in the hairdressers trying to pick a new style.
I have naturally curly hair and it's down to my waist, I straighten the life out of it and I just can't be chewed anymore, because it's such a faff on.
They're trying to talk me into having a bob, I've never had hair shorter than just below my bra strap, so I'm stressing.

I'm gonna walk out of here looking like a cross between Cla and Angie. 😱
Anderson Cooper Hair GIF
Get keratin treatment, I did in June and do t need to straighten my hair now

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I apologise. I legit thought it'd be a funny mental image. 😂

Night At The Museum Film GIF by 20th Century Studios

Laugh Lol GIF

Sonakshi Sinha Laughing GIF by Amazon miniTV

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
it's the safest way it can be used for juju. i tend to collect mine, boyfriends, friends new partners, or acquaintances i get a bad vibe off
i don't huff it like ang does the dogs though
Animated GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF