Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I'm not always the best judge of character online, but I honestly think Adam is genuine in what he's saying. He's crying, but he's not making a show of it. When he does cry it makes sense and isn't just random. I do believe it's truly close to his heart, that he's been betrayed by people he thought he could trust to care for his animals without any ulterior motives, I do believe he's being honest in his side. 🤷‍♂️

Has Adams ark been cruel to the wee animals in his care??
I used to watch him religiously I never once seen cruelty to animals but I think tiktok and money maybe went to his head (just like it does everyone). I see a broken man with a bunch of women desperate to drag him down in anyway possible. They weren't neglected or starved as he used to do the food runs on lives or post them in videos.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I used to watch him religiously I never once seen cruelty to animals but I think tiktok and money maybe went to his head (just like it does everyone). I see a broken man with a bunch of women desperate to drag him down in anyway possible. They weren't neglected or starved as he used to do the food runs on lives or post them in videos.
Did you not see the state of the animals the pig was left with overgrown nails etc, he just left them as well didn't have proper homes for them

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
This Is Fine GIF

This app today 😭😭