Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
broad city wisdom teeth GIF

GIF by LAZY MOM

Breakfast for the morning shift.
fox GIF by Bob's Burgers

A feast for your virtual stomach & a feast for your eyes.
200.gif

You're welcome.
broad city wisdom teeth GIF

animation comedy GIF by Bob's Burgers

Goodnight GIF by Tiffany

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
has anyone got any tips for how i can hurt (but not damage) a sewing machine? i want to squeeze my fingers inside of it and make it crack.
corie gives john wayne gacy energy, like a jolly, lipless fuddy-duddy clown, with a load of ex's stuffed under the floorboards.
I can’t unsee corie now dressed as a clown 😂

Feb 29, 2024
View attachment 1000024539.mp4
What I caught of Adam's live where he's attempting to clear his name.

View attachment 1000024540.mp4
I've cut the recording here as he was starting to get into the Panda bullshit. I'm sure the full live will be uploaded somewhere at some point.
If Adam has left these animals without care has any of these people called the police or animal welfare. He already explained he hadn't left the animals without care and people where going into the property to care for these animals. I don't know anything about pigs if trotters are too long and need them cutting. I've been involved with rescue for over 25 years and it's always been the same. Slatting other rescues, stabbing each other in the back. His bedroom was awful and so so sad to see, if ever you suffered with MH and couldn't give a do about your home? I've seen rescues s others off and how do you think if Mr Smith needs to rehome his dog because he's on hard times. Is he going to ask for help? Because he will even be slagged off. How about rescues all coming together and helping each other. Call animal welfare the police. Not all these rescues are innocent. I got jumped on just because I said Adam and Billy are not in an relationship