Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Medusa

Imagine having that much money and just trying to be a mafia boss on tiktok
Yeah, and Imagine sending the bloke that 'apparently' SA'ed your wife a £400 gift just so you could get his attention.
No one in their right fing mind would pay their partners abuser, they're a pair of financial control freaks.

Last edited:
Why they got to fall out over a weekend I’m busy, bastards.
Also, what I don’t get about Paul and Panda, if you’ve got all that money why spend it on TikTok, if I was loaded I wouldn’t be on TikTok, I’d explore the world and go do things. I’m poor, that’s why I spend time on TikTok because I can’t afford to go out 😂
It's all for recognition as everyone they've given money too would 'make them look good' like Molly panda gifted her heavily to get her up the weekly rankings. It's all about playing pick me but with money then exposing the ones they fall out with 🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyone who is friends with panda or who buys into half the s she says should also remember she's very very good friends with Tam.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Imagine having that much money and just trying to be a mafia boss on tiktok
If I have that much money I'm not being on tik tok I'm in the Bahamas and living my best life

Whats Up Hello GIF by Leah Van Dale

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
It's all for recognition as everyone they've given money too would 'make them look good' like Molly panda gifted her heavily to get her up the weekly rankings. It's all about playing pick me but with money then exposing the ones they fall out with 🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyone who is friends with panda or who buys into half the s she says should also remember she's very very good friends with Tam.
It was Panda that went to Tam about Adam and they were going to expose him, Tam was in Angie’s box and Billy and Max came in the boxes saying there’s nothing going on. Panda was live last night with Queen Mandy in her box

Medusa

Yeah, she's jumped aboard for the clout as he's also meeting up with someone called Fiddy but I've no idea who that is
Fiddy used to be another beg on the app, (not as bad as Dave) but still very much a beg, he'd run his lives for 24 hours because he didn't want to miss a gift, some of you might remember when him and Emz were friends but she threw him under the bus after he drank and drove on live, he suddenly disappeared for a while when he claimed his MH was bad, I guess he's now made a return.

Fiddy used to be another beg on the app, (not as bad as Dave) but still very much a beg, he'd run his lives for 24 hours because he didn't want to miss a gift, some of you might remember when him and Emz were friends but she threw him under the bus after he drank and drove on live, he suddenly disappeared for a while when he claimed his MH was bad, I guess he's now returned.
Wait till Angie finds that bit out 🤣 are there actually any live creators on tiktok who are decent and don't think the world owes them a favour

It was Panda that went to Tam about Adam and they were going to expose him, Tam was in Angie’s box and Billy and Max came in the boxes saying there’s nothing going on. Panda was live last night with Queen Mandy in her box
Sounds about right then I've never really known who that billy is he always sounds aggressive

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Fiddy used to be another beg on the app, (not as bad as Dave) but still very much a beg, he'd run his lives for 24 hours because he didn't want to miss a gift, some of you might remember when him and Emz were friends but she threw him under the bus after he drank and drove on live, he suddenly disappeared for a while when he claimed his MH was bad, I guess he's now made a return.
I remember that,well you just jogged my memory, yes fiddy massive beg Dave is repulsive as well

Medusa

Wait till Angie finds that bit out 🤣 are there actually any live creators on tiktok who are decent and don't think the world owes them a favour
I've been on the app for a while and I've yet to come across an honest creator who doesn't manipulate or who hasn't got a dodgy past.
Angie will be biased though, because Fiddy adores animals, but he's still a fwit.

Last edited: