SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Hmmmmm so @unknown666 joins today and has already put me on the ignore list
I’ve clearly affected some TikTok t, my work is done for today

devil satan GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I left that side of the app when I joined CC so I'm not sure why fiddy suddenly disappeared.
No doubt something will come out about him and he'll leave the app, again.
When he first come back I did see him briefly an not 💯 certain but I think he mentioned being in a hostel and having some type of physcosis, I could be wrong especially if I was under the influence of zopliclone

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I'm not too sore tbh, I'm more bothered that I've got to try and wear heels tomorrow night. 🥴
And - thank you 😘🤎
I broke my foot 2 yrs ago after tripping over a cable indoors. Had surgery for plates & screws to hold it in place and 4 months off work, so anything 'feet' makes me cringe 😂
Squeeze them toes in and strut like a catwalk queen 💃🏽 ❤️

Medusa

He reappeared a few weeks ago, in a hostel and lost everything after a psychosis episode x
I'm actually shocked because I watched him on and off for a while (not as much as some creators) and I feel a proper b for mentioning his mental health, but i guess when you're surrounded by people on an app who uses their mh to financially manipulate their viewers you no longer know wwho or what to believe anymore and you question everyone and everything.

Medusa

I broke my foot 2 yrs ago after tripping over a cable indoors. Had surgery for plates & screws to hold it in place and 4 months off work, so anything 'feet' makes me cringe 😂
Squeeze them toes in and strut like a catwalk queen 💃🏽 ❤️
Ouch, that sounds painful. I've broken plenty of bones but luckily never had to have any plates fitted, 4 months to recover from a break is a long time, I hope you're fully recovered now and back to work with no lasting pain. 🤎
I'll still wear the heels but I'll probably take them off and dump them for some poor sod to carry home. 😉

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Ouch, that sounds painful. I've broken plenty of bones but luckily never had to have any plates fitted, 4 months to recover from a break is a long time, I hope you're fully recovered now and back to work with no lasting pain. 🤎
I'll still wear the heels but I'll probably take them off and dump them for some poor bugger to carry home. 😉
I had another surgery in January to remove the metalwork and have more movement but it'll never be as it was. I curse that cable but myself more cos I knew it was there. And was sober!
Heels look lovely but they get right on your tits after a while 😂 good luck!

Medusa

I had another surgery in January to remove the metalwork and have more movement but it'll never be as it was. I curse that cable but myself more cos I knew it was there. And was sober!
Heels look lovely but they get right on your tits after a while 😂 good luck!
I can't listen to the 🎶 Time warp 🎶 without having flash backs, i broke my arm in 2 places because I was pissed and jumped to the right and stepped to the left, and tried to redo it in time before everyone noticed, 😂 i left it for 2 days and it was so swollen i had to have all of my rings cut off.
I'm glad you're on the mend, please just stay away from cables. 🤎

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I can't listen to the 🎶 Time warp 🎶 without having flash backs, i broke my arm in 2 places because I was pissed and jumped to the right and stepped to the left, and tried to redo it in time before everyone noticed, 😂 i left it for 2 days and it was so swollen i had to have all of my rings cut off.
I'm glad you're on the mend, please just stay away from cables. 🤎
Omg sounds painful but way more adventurous than a cable 😂
Thank you 🥰 and please never do "The Time warp agaaain" again! 💃🏽🚫