Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm actually shocked because I watched him on and off for a while (not as much as some creators) and I feel a proper b for mentioning his mental health, but i guess when you're surrounded by people on an app who uses their mh to financially manipulate their viewers you no longer know wwho or what to believe anymore and you question everyone and everything.

I wouldn't feel like a b for mentioning it tbh, almost feels like he knows he's in a pretty dark place so can use that to manipulate people to get back on the popular, even after selling his original account with all its followers.

I said what I said

Matt Leblanc Whatever GIF

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
If I had to choose I'd would rather give my dog to Adam than swearing shep to look after, she's another Angie, her acting lesson paid off.
I never forget when the kittens were poisoned because they'd digested her weed, then she left their dead bodies in her boot whilst she sat doing battles in her car. She's a disgrace.

Paul and Panda are bitter because they expected to control what that £10k was spent on, but if you're foolishly going to hand 10 grand over to a stranger on an app then more fool you, I don't believe it was purely for the animals it was to brag about what they'd done, they've clashed with a lot of people on the app and not many creators like them, but they'll never say it because in their minds there's still hope and a possibility they'll gift them heavily.
I just looked at the pictures on pandas profile, yes the dogs nails need clipping, yes the place is a mess( a lot of people live like that) not sure about the teeth picture? Some dogs lose teeth...but the dogs are well feed by the looks of them