Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I can’t believe I’d never heard this song, just my sort of music - thanks poppet 😍
Omg, have you never watched "Big Mouth"?

big mouth shame GIF by NETFLIX

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
TBF I would also eat takeaways daily if I was willing to deal with the unfortunate human interaction that comes with it. When you live alone, and depending obviously what you get, it's so much cheaper without having to eat the same thing for a week.
May I add aswell my son would also live in a s pit if I didn’t go behind him and encourage him to tidy

Sep 17, 2024
zugarramurdi
I’ve been feeling very similar and hope you’re ok dear Witchy 🫂 it’s all just been too heavy.

I’ve been distracting myself with browsing and contemplating buying a wee karaoke system for some fun 🩵 I’ve also been watching the tv show The Patient and it’s incredible!
sing for me? Patsy cline two cigarettes in an ashtray of possible, I'm on a downer and hungover and that will really help push me over the edge and let it out 😭 is that the series with the hot hostage therapist? Loved it ❤️ I've not been on cause I've been manicly making a gift for someone I dislike so she can see how well it turned out and be put in her place. But also enjoy it cause she's old and I want her stuff when she 'leaves'. And now I'm hungover and feel like looking out the window while it rains like Bridget Jones and Norah Jones plays. I miss my GIFs. I hate typing. I waffle ♊.

Sad Renee Zellweger GIF by Working Title
Renee Zellweger Hiding GIF by Working Title

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I always discover people and songs way later than when they come out. But I heard this a few weeks ago. They’re singing live and some of the lyrics really resonated with me x

One of the few songs that legit gives me goosebumps when it plays randomly on my playlist. Beautiful and haunting collab.