Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
1000092318.jpg

She didn't answer 😕
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

Oh I thought they were joking. I thought Gemzino only had the two daughters (different girls from Demza) and son. She has a kid too and Gemzino never mentioned being a nana 😳😳😳

Edit: just saw another comment to say not related. I was wondering 🤣🤣
Oh they obviously were then i only said it as i heard them say it 🤣 I'm doing a you now 🤣

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’ve been feeling very similar and hope you’re ok dear Witchy 🫂 it’s all just been too heavy.

I’ve been distracting myself with browsing and contemplating buying a wee karaoke system for some fun 🩵 I’ve also been watching the tv show The Patient and it’s incredible!

I’m much better today, out of bed, still congested but more human 🥰 I even went and touched grass, literally sat in the field with the horses for a wee while, getting loved on 🥰🥰🥰

I’ve bought my grandson one of the mini karaoke machines from TikTok as a stocking filler for Christmas. He has a beautiful voice and loves singing and music. My hubby is an amazing singer so has always sang with him.

TikTok is wild at the min just reading here tells me enough. I protect my MH fiercely these days so I’m best away from it.

Glad you’re looking after yourself, you definitely should sing more, your voice is so beautiful 😍 xx