Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I actually think Dave will come on, wait for like 30mins to get views and likes sky high, then disappoint us
sick chicago med GIF by NBC

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
sing for me? Patsy cline two cigarettes in an ashtray of possible, I'm on a downer and hungover and that will really help push me over the edge and let it out 😭 is that the series with the hot hostage therapist? Loved it ❤️ I've not been on cause I've been manicly making a gift for someone I dislike so she can see how well it turned out and be put in her place. But also enjoy it cause she's old and I want her stuff when she 'leaves'. And now I'm hungover and feel like looking out the window while it rains like Bridget Jones and Norah Jones plays. I miss my GIFs. I hate typing. I waffle ♊.

Sad Renee Zellweger GIF by Working Title
Renee Zellweger Hiding GIF by Working Title

I actually have a recording of that 🥹 It’s a tad breathy here and there and not my best but I hope you enjoy it 🫂 good luck with the gift luv 🤣

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I actually have a recording of that 🥹 It’s a tad breathy here and there and not my best but I hope you enjoy it 🫂 good luck with the gift luv 🤣

As some of you know, I lost my Mum last October, she was a professional country and western singer and sang this often. Brought a happy tear to my eye Mrs D, thank you 🙏🏻