San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Cease and deceased

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Nov 10, 2023
I don’t always cover up my arms” - Ang

Why would you need to cover ✨ nothing ✨

Seth Meyers Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

So strange… I’ve interacted with so many SH’ers, not a single one was brazen with active injuries. Maybe she’s an outlier 🤔

As a community, we would often joke about the annoyance (but importance) of covering our arms and had inside jokes of what we would say if our scars were accidentally seen.

My go to? “I forgot the safe word🤣🤣🤣
TW mentions of SH

I’ve SH on and off from about the age of 14-15 ish. I have many scars and the worst one which required 8 stitches. My SH is personal to me and not something I’d flash around(if that makes sense) . And I’m not gonna lie at the time when it started it was the only thing that kind of gave me a release and made me feel. And I protected that like it was gold

Feb 29, 2024
TW mentions of SH

I’ve SH on and off from about the age of 14-15 ish. I have many scars and the worst one which required 8 stitches. My SH is personal to me and not something I’d flash around(if that makes sense) . And I’m not gonna lie at the time when it started it was the only thing that kind of gave me a release and made me feel. And I protected that like it was gold
Bless you ❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
TW mentions of SH

Absolute, perfect sense my luv 🩵 I know just how relatable this will be for so many because it’s so often our experience 🫂 proud of you kid 🥹❤️‍🩹