Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Marshy luv, self harm relies on privacy and secrecy so it can exist. Please know that so many parents and guardians around the world, can relate and empathise with you. What’s important is what you’ve done since and the fact you’re vocal about feeling guilt, tells me you were/are mindful and supportive to them now and that’s what matters 🫂

You’ve mentioned some great points but it would require a separate video, so it could be more focused on education 🩵
@Little Marshmallow

BUMP BUMP BUMP

❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

IMG_8437.jpeg

Nov 10, 2023
Was that on this thread??

@LisaFromWales you are an absolute cretin, you are what i call the scum on the scum on top of the scum at the bottom of a sewage trap

I hope you stay as miserable as you clearly are and rot from the inside out, never to be loved by anyone
It’s in the miss pineapple thread. Shes a horrible woman and generally awful human being.

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
@LisaFromWales

Mean Chuck Liddell GIF by UFC

Angry Fight GIF by BDHCollective

Feb 29, 2024
WHAT 😡

@LisaFromWales how fing dare you weaponise a child’s mental health and self injury. This is absolutely abhorrent and disgusting and shows a complete lack of empathy for a child in pain and for a mental health issue that is so often kept in secret.

Are you ok Marshy?
I am thank you, just shocked that someone could say that to anyone. I think she was hoping to trigger me due to me not understanding much about SH and questions I've asked in here

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I am thank you, just shocked that someone could say that to anyone. I think she was hoping to trigger me due to me not understanding much about SH and questions I've asked in here
A parent asking questions and educating themselves is testament to someone trying to be the best parent they can and trying hard to understand their children’s needs. Quite frankly, weaponising someone’s trauma is peak Ang behaviour and she should be ashamed of herself 🫂🩵