Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
It was lynz being spoken about here. Tut tut Irene.
View attachment FullSizeRender-compressed.mov
Kelly's changed her tune, a few months back she was saying she would swing lynz lip straight and now she doesn't speak on disabilities.

Schitts Creek Ok GIF by CBC

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Wish I know what cease and deace mean or what it should be as I'd laugh more 🤣
It means, in this, "listen, Brigham, if you don't stop talking on my father (who I said I shagged), yeah, I'll take you to court, yeah, listen yeah, I can talk on who I want on my platform, yeah, but you're a dirty wrong un bullying a vulnerable woman, yeah, so I'm going to the police unless you stop, absolutely.".

Feb 29, 2024
It means, in this, "listen, Brigham, if you don't stop talking on my father (who I said I shagged), yeah, I'll take you to court, yeah, listen yeah, I can talk on who I want on my platform, yeah, but you're a dirty wrong un bullying a vulnerable woman, yeah, so I'm going to the police unless you stop, absolutely.".
Season 5 Yes GIF by Pee-wee Herman

Feb 29, 2024
I think it’s somewhere in the depths of this thread but basically she went to turkey in the summer and behaved appallingly in a mosque, baps hanging out, mocking the call to prayer and generally showing very little respect to their culture
Oh I remember her being live and in a mosque but was just a clip I think. Terrible behaviour