Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Just reading the thread.
She must be a wrongen to associate with the likes of her. Karolin was once up her arse too! bunch of dirty fers
Animated GIF

abigail

May 27, 2024
Narnia ✨
TW mentions of SH

I’ve SH on and off from about the age of 14-15 ish. I have many scars and the worst one which required 8 stitches. My SH is personal to me and not something I’d flash around(if that makes sense) . And I’m not gonna lie at the time when it started it was the only thing that kind of gave me a release and made me feel. And I protected that like it was gold
Thank you for sharing this 🥺 and this groups has made me feel less alone and i just wanted to thank everyone that has shared their stories 🤍
Lilo And Stitch Hug GIF

TW:
I have SH on and off since the age of 13, every time I did try to speak about my emotions or feelings to others I was shut down or invalidated.. I had also went through traumatic things following those years 14/15/16 which still affects me now at 22. I have attempted twice which I’ve never admitted to anyone before.. as I was once called selfish and inconsiderate by my mother. Since she found out the first time any other time where I would show “signs” she would make me strip and show her my skin every inch. Even the littlest of marks she would question. 6 years ago a little fireball came into my life and since his made life some what capable and when i’m crying or breaking down he lays across my arms and legs so i can’t do anything and will allow me to cry and snot all on him untill i’ve let it all out. I wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for him [I/SPOILER]

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
What a fing thing to say 'I like dogs because they don't answer back'
As if you'd say that 🥺
'Don't answer back'???
Well, that's bullshit, my Chihuahua Betty will most definitely answer back when she only gets 1 and a half gravy bones when she's seen my 2 Staffies receive 3, we have the same conversation every morning, she'll stamp her paws and yap, not only does she answer back she can chuffin count as well.

Feb 29, 2024
'Don't answer back'???
Well, that's bullshit, my Chihuahua Betty will most definitely answer back when she only gets 1 and a half gravy bones when she's seen my 2 Staffies receive 3, we have the same conversation every morning, she'll stamp her paws and yap, not only does she answer back she can chuffin count as well.
Little ones are so naughty 😍 Stamps her feet 🤣🤣 we've got one that sneezes at us if he's got the hump 🤣

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I am thank you, just shocked that someone could say that to anyone. I think she was hoping to trigger me due to me not understanding much about SH and questions I've asked in here
We gotcha Marshy! That @LisaFromWales is a t, that has no boundaries, I’d fing love to see her energy face to face the drunken old s.

Attachments

• IMG_0622.jpeg
    IMG_0622.jpeg
    249 KB · Views: 2
Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Thank you for sharing this 🥺 and this groups has made me feel less alone and i just wanted to thank everyone that has shared their stories 🤍
Lilo And Stitch Hug GIF

TW:
I have SH on and off since the age of 13, every time I did try to speak about my emotions or feelings to others I was shut down or invalidated.. I had also went through traumatic things following those years 14/15/16 which still affects me now at 22. I have attempted twice which I’ve never admitted to anyone before.. as I was once called selfish and inconsiderate by my mother. Since she found out the first time any other time where I would show “signs” she would make me strip and show her my skin every inch. Even the littlest of marks she would question. 6 years ago a little fireball came into my life and since his made life some what capable and when i’m crying or breaking down he lays across my arms and legs so i can’t do anything and will allow me to cry and snot all on him untill i’ve let it all out. I wouldn’t be here today if it weren’t for him [I/SPOILER]
I’m so bloody proud of you Abigail, it takes such courage to open up and share your vulnerability ❤️‍🩹 There are likely many who read here, who perhaps aren’t able to speak on their SH or coping mechanisms and it’s posts like this that make them feel less alone 🥹

I’m so sorry for how your Mum handled things but so relieved to read you’re coping better these days 🥲🩵