Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
I went live with him. He held his hands up for his actions then when I said I was annoyed when he rang the police claiming I was homophobic. He then said I called him a pedo .. I have never done this. I called his actions predatory. Shoving things up his back package repeatedly on an app for 13+ . I was flagged for harassment and came off he then apparently did something..

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
Pay no attention to that sad, nasty t.
@LisaFromWales you better say away from this thread and away from our little marshy. I don’t know who the do you think you are making a comment like that but it just shows you for being the nasty little t that you are.

Oh and by the way, your husband has just subscribed to my Adult site and he paid me £150 for 30 minutes of my time and he told me that I gave him the most satisfying 10 minutes that he’s ever had in his life thru a screen. 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽
I'm quite flattered that all you hoe's want my husband. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
I went live with him. He held his hands up for his actions then when I said I was annoyed when he rang the police claiming I was homophobic. He then said I called him a pedo .. I have never done this. I called his actions predatory. Shoving things up his back package repeatedly on an app for 13+ . I was flagged for harassment and came off he then apparently did something..
Just been told you have caused Jack to SH. You really are vile.

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
Let me shed a tear.... Not.
I would not accept a lie whatever jack did after is up to him. I will not be cohesively controlled. The face Lisa who wished I had unalive myself is chipping in is hilarious. Some mental health advocate you are. Didn't you only today blame somes childs SH on the parent as well as using ablesim slurs. Remember when you said you had to go to sleep hours ago 😂 because you are in a different country. What a sad old t

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Everyone is talking about it in Angies live. Fact was banned on his live for it. Nasty fing vile t.
You’re the nasty fing vile t. Doxing people’s family members. And how dare you call Nolan a woman abuser or come for Marshy. You’re actually a horrible person.

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
I think you will find it's Jack's own mental health that causes him to act out the way he does on the app. He is a grown man responsible for himself. He needs help for his issues not parading around on an app acting out and doing some pretty grim things on an app that kids watch. His behaviour should be shown to police and for them to decide what the correct channel of help, and maybe locking up for what he's done. He's a liability in my eyes. But unfortunately there doesn't seem to be anyone of any sense getting him the help. Same goes for angie in this statement. She's a fing liability to.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I thought you liked to blame the parents for that, so run along to Jack's Mother.

Go On Family GIF by ABC Network