Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Because they went for our Marshmallow & a lot of us chose violence today.

tobin bell art GIF by hoppip

(Unless you're on about @judge-mental & then it's not that. 😂)
Yes the judgemental woman

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Yes the judgemental woman

I think that's where they came in. 🤷‍♂️ They were a bit of a dick then, sure, but they seem to be okay now. I don't know. I may change my mind in 5 minutes. It takes a lot for me to commit to disliking someone, because then I have to do things like remember their name and why I don't like them. 😂

Last edited:

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
View attachment 145974
I think that's where they came in. 🤷‍♂️ They were a bit of a dick then, sure, but they seem to be okay now. I don't know. I may change my mind in 5 minutes. It takes a lot for me to commit to disliking someone, because then I have to do things like remember their name and why I don't like them. 😂
Yes I was having a sty day then wasn't my best entrance 😂 but will admit not a fan of chomp I do have a dry sense of humour on s days I won't post don't wish to offend anyone unless they are a proper bellend like this Welsh Lisa

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I know which rant it was, I was pissed off with cranks on tt and some responses in here got me a bit stressy was a bad mood day. I'm just a mardy f at times. But I like most in.
Cranks on TikTok? Chomp is not PLM nor does she have them as pals. You are not my cup of tea at all and I’m just going to ignore you.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Yes I was having a sty day then wasn't my best entrance 😂 but will admit not a fan of chomp I do have a dry sense of humour on s days I won't post don't wish to offend anyone unless they are a proper bellend like this Welsh Lisa
You came in with an attitude against some of the longer members here (current and ex), so obviously people get their backs up.

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
I sometimes put people on ignore for a little while when they're pissing me off about a certain topic, but generally get over it and unignore in the end because I can't be arsed with that s. And I like to see what people have said.

Tell Me More Episode 2 GIF by P-Valley
I don't ignore anyone unless they from the dodgy group plus I'm nosy lol I was just having a bad week last week stuff had happened in real life which was tragic but that's no excuse for me to be rude. I own my s! And apologise