Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I followed her. I THOUGHT it was her! I spoke to her yesterday and asked when she changed her photo from the original one and she said its not her account and to block it.
She only has 1 account and it's private due to stalkers like you lot.
She is a model she was also Miss Wales 2011
She has 1 account which is private from stalking fs like you lot.
She’s not relevant enough to care about. You go on about stalkers but giving out information about her you fing nugget

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
chewing eating GIF

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
Jealous 😂 the tide wouldn’t take you out u delusional b
I'm a really good swimmer with medals 🏅 I have been snorkeling in the great barrier reef only yesterday darling with LOTS of video and photo proof for my Instagram. What have you EVER done? You ppl DON'T know me. DON'T know ANYTHING REAL about me. All of your stalking drew a blank because I have NEVER broken the law. Never stolen or abused any kids or anyone!!!! It really pisses you off.
And I can hold my own against a bunch of online bullies.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I'm a really good swimmer with medals 🏅 I have been snorkeling in the great barrier reef only yesterday darling with LOTS of video and photo proof for my Instagram. What have you EVER done? You ppl DON'T know me. DON'T know ANYTHING REAL about me. All of your stalking drew a blank because I have NEVER broken the law. Never stolen or abused any kids or anyone!!!! It really pisses you off.
Exactly you don’t know me 😂😂😂😂 Iv never looked into who you are because believe it or not, you are not important