Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I disagree, i see a very troubled young girl who is self medicating to escape the reality that she doesn't want to face, i've been there and done it, the only difference being, mine were all prescribed meds.

So please tell me, does that make me a drain on society in your eyes? but wait, if I told you i was a functional addict would that change your opinion?

A drain on society are the scumbags who wont even get out of bed to even look for a job, or they'll rob your gaff to feed their habits or they'll walk out of a supermarket with a trolly full of food because they're too born idle and don't know work a hard days graft is. - Thats a drain on society.

Now I'm sure if i remember rightly she has had a job and she recently started a new job but trolls contacted her work place, so NOT everyone milks the benefit system, I don't like the girl however I'm not narrow minded and i can still separate my dislike of someone to see a troubled girl who has lost herself to addiction, for reason's unbeknown to any of us.

I agree, I find her very difficult to watch, she’s clearly a young woman in trouble, that’s not helped by her mother at all. I hope eventually she gets the help she desperately needs x

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
They won't let her stream 🤣🤣

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I wonder if they can't section her can they get a social media ban for all the time wasting? Didn't Lucy Rose get one.
I think Lucy Rose got one because of the disturbances to her neighbours after the dopey fs doxed their own address. People were forever sending stuff. If I remember rightly, her housing association had a lot to do with it

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
It's entirely up to you if you read this but I'm actually doing you a huge favour right now, so strap yourself in whilst I point out some facts to you.

You have no idea who is behind these accounts or who their contacts are, you also have no idea what lengths someone will go to or what people are capable of doing to seek revenge for the sick s that keeps coming out of your mouth.

You've over stepped the mark by mentioning someone's parenting and blaming them for their child's mental health and SH, - Thats a no go zone, and you've still not apologised to the lass.

You're calling someone a rapist - have you seen proof or is it because your twisted friend had told you? If so, then show the receipts you claim to have, put up or shut the do up, because it's getting boring.

Lastly, all of your personal information is out there so it's not difficult for someone you're gonna piss off to pay you a visit. The fed up thing about all of this is its highly unlikely that they won't just come for you. - They'll also target your whole family, maybe friends too, (if you have any)  All because of  the  s YOU'RE doing  and saying on an app.

You can reply to this by claiming your not scared or you don't give a do, but be prepared for me to laugh in your face, because judging from experience you'll s a fing brick when someone puts your door through, (and they won't just stop there) I don't need to spell it out, I'm sure you get my drift.

If I were you I'd quit while you're ahead because you're playing a very dangerous game, you're not only putting yourself at risk but you're also putting your own family at risk.

P.s.. If you think we believe your in Australia, then think again, because i think a smart Aussie bastard would have taken you out with a boomerang and put everyone out of their misery within the first 24hrs of you being there.

Now do off before you mix yourself up in something you can't get yourself out of and something your family has no clue you're doing and probably won't until the s hits the fan.

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF