Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
She said as soon as I mention my teeth they won't treat me, she told me to eat soft foods I said I can eat fine it's talking ect that triggers the pain. I was pain free last night and as soon as my face touched my pillow it was immense again sat up for a while and it stopped. Just so worn out. I'll call back tomorrow and see what happens if not I'll then call my gp as every symptom points too trigeminal neuralgia but I just need a dentist to rule out a dental problem
I can’t believe she said that?! Teeth pain, especially escalating like yours - can be symptomatic of serious issues. Hopefully that isn’t the case but I don’t like her advice 😒 maybe call 111 again luv?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Thank you. I’m not ignoring anyone so in that case, deadwood must be ignoring me!
Just do what I do log out your account and scroll in read only mode, then come back in make a sarcastic post about it and sit back laughing cos the ignored never are truly ignored on a public forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes I am a petty b but only cos big gob ignored me and I like thinking that her knowing I can see her posts pisses her off
miley cyrus smilers GIF by Vevo

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Interesting view Mrs. D but I really don't think that's it. Taurian's mouth is just as vile as the majority of the people she's aligning herself with. There are currently 1 billion monthly users worldwide on TT and 23 million UK monthly users. Angie and her very small "cult" could very easily be avoided if people really wanted to. Taurian enjoys the drama, she's not trying to convert anybody. None of them are. Numbers, views and fake adoration is the goal.

I’m torn, I’ll be completely honest as I do view things similar to yourself and Judas too, along with what I said earlier 😕

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
She said as soon as I mention my teeth they won't treat me, she told me to eat soft foods I said I can eat fine it's talking ect that triggers the pain. I was pain free last night and as soon as my face touched my pillow it was immense again sat up for a while and it stopped. Just so worn out. I'll call back tomorrow and see what happens if not I'll then call my gp as every symptom points too trigeminal neuralgia but I just need a dentist to rule out a dental problem
I didn’t want to give you any possible reasons for your pain but you do have all the symptoms of trigeminal neuralgia, that’s why I said you should get seen asap. There is a certain medication that works for trigeminal neuralgia so the sooner you get seen, get a possible diagnosis and get treatment the better it will be for you.
I think @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 is right you need to advocate for yourself and get yourself to A&E.

Do you have urgent walk in center's where you live? It may not be a dentist that you need to see and they'll give you pain meds and antibiotics especially if you have an infection. If you do need to see a dentist then they can refer you from there to see an orthodontist at your local hospital, its worth a try and better than sitting in A/E
Good luck I hope you get seen to as soon as possible 🤎
Just had a Google to see if we do have anything local and we don't I'll try what @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 suggested I'll call 111 as I've been doing it online so speaking to a person may help 😊

Mar 21, 2024
devon
It sounds like pulpitus, please Google, and can only be cured by removing the nerve itself, I was like yourself and couldn’t get an appointment went to doctors and they thought it was what you are thinking it is, and prescribed amitriptyline, then managed to go to a dentist and pay for a private appointment, the relief after they removed it made me cry,
Hope this helps

I didn’t want to give you any possible reasons for your pain but you do have all the symptoms of trigeminal neuralgia, that’s why I said you should get seen asap. There is a certain medication that works for trigeminal neuralgia so the sooner you get seen, get a possible diagnosis and get treatment the better it will be for you.
I think @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 is right you need to advocate for yourself and get yourself to A&E.
When Mrs Doubtfire suggested the gabapentin and they gave some what of a relief I was talking to my friend and she said it definitely sounds nerve related I'm going to give 111 a call and see what they say.

Jul 29, 2024
england
Morning all 👋🏼, @charlies oxygen im going to second what others have said please get yourself to a&e, my partner a few years ago had toothache for weeks, we couldn’t get an emergency dentist and we tried everything, in the end we went to the hospital and he had an infection which was spreading to his jaw, they prescribed strong antibiotics, they were going to keep him in and administer through IV but agreed to try oral first and they arranged for him to see an emergency dentist. Like you he didn’t want to go and felt like he was a time waster but they told him he definitely did the right thing. I’m not wanting to scare you but honestly tooth pain is the worst and after so long it’s bloody debilitating and starts to affect you. At the least the hospital will be able to prescribe antibiotics and get the ball rolling for you to be seen. I hope you’re ok ❤️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
When Mrs Doubtfire suggested the gabapentin and they gave some what of a relief I was talking to my friend and she said it definitely sounds nerve related I'm going to give 111 a call and see what they say.
I would be very surprised if it wasn’t nerve based and so it’s no wonder you’re in agony 😢 let us know how the 111 call goes luv 🩵

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
The Turkey video.
@Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 - Was only in Chippys briefly, but I believe its stemmed from this video. Someone in the box was defending her and going for baguette. Now someone else has jumped in to call out the person who was defending her for being horrible too.
Now I have no idea 🤷‍♀️ and have ventured into 🍍