Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
@Mrs Doubtfire šŸ‘µšŸ¼ - Was only in Chippys briefly, but I believe its stemmed from this video. Someone in the box was defending her and going for baguette. Now someone else has jumped in to call out the person who was defending her for being horrible too.
Now I have no idea šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø and have ventured into šŸ
I remember that video! Thank you for the info luv šŸ©µ

Medusa

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024

Medusa

I don't really care about pineapple at all, it's been extremely obvious who she is and what she done. I didn't need several exposures there after. I find getting into people's family drama and contacting them extremely weird. The same way I found her home being doxed during the first exposure weird. The same way I find posting videos of her kids also very weird.

It was her sister's, the beauty account. There was alot of CC in the comments but predominantly the accounts that had left
Yeah I watched that for 10 minutes I never commented in there at all. I also told Lisa weeks ago that we know pineapple is pineapple, to leave us alone and Iv had her ignored since šŸ˜‚

But presumably she's not talking about the ex members who said comment cafe and small and not important or something to that extent šŸ˜‚