Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Hes having a one man party after destroying his platform.

Dance Party Dancing GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I grew up in the ERA of certain words being acceptable, so many to even mention, but you know what? I learnt that these words were not acceptable because I educate myself. I didn't know until somebody mentioned the other week about the handicap word no longer being acceptable, it was something I grew up with and something that probably isn't said as much as others, so I went away and read up on it, I know it isn't an acceptable word so I won't use it anymore, it's really not that fing hard 🤷‍♂️

I'm grand

Mar 7, 2024
I grew up in the ERA of certain words being acceptable, so many to even mention, but you know what? I learnt that these words were not acceptable because I educate myself. I didn't know until somebody mentioned the other week about the handicap word no longer being acceptable, it was something I grew up with and something that probably isn't said as much as others, so I went away and read up on it, I know it isn't an acceptable word so I won't use it anymore, it's really not that fing hard 🤷‍♂️
This!!! 💯

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Everyone knows I always liked ZDB, that’s why chonky had a hard on for me, but I was clear, when he started on that Alishia a potential victim, that was me done.

Tonight the racial stuff it’s disgusting, whether he thought he was live or not. Isn’t he the one always says “that stuff isn’t even in my vocabulary” honestly none of tonight is ok. I know they’ll all say he’s struggling, but aren’t we all?

Whether he did or not he calls people out on the daily for the bad s they do. He knows they are unacceptable that's why he runs an fyp show calling other out on it. No excuse what so ever

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
oath aimee GIF by Australian Survivor

1000%.

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I’m going to have some time off. I’m actually sat in tears right now (my own fault) I’m having such a hard time with my boy lately and just realising that things will never change for him 😭 We are in 2024 and people still think this s is okay. Everyone in comments making excuses. There is no fing excuse for the racism or the disability slur he has just repeated multiple times, whilst discussing children! Or the sh baiting 😡