Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
See I donā€™t have to worry if Iā€™m drunk etc because something like that would never ever come out of my mouth!
This this right here

No matter how intoxicated I have ever been I would never ever dream of saying using that word

There is no excuse for this behaviour he can do off mask has slipped well and truly

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
I hope a great big spider crawls into Angies mouth tonight as she sleeps.

Virus Mouth GIF by Hardik

Did anyone even like ZDB before this saga anyway? I've never been able to take to the "man" so I'm not surprised this has happened. He will probably try and claim a social experiment in the morning but this just makes me dislike him even more. I don't care if he tries to claim he's being like all the other drunkards on the app
No I just disliked miss red more so acted a little bit extra outraged šŸ‘¹

Iā€™m going to have some time off. Iā€™m actually sat in tears right now (my own fault) Iā€™m having such a hard time with my boy lately and just realising that things will never change for him šŸ˜­ We are in 2024 and people still think this s is okay. Everyone in comments making excuses. There is no fing excuse for the racism or the disability slur he has just repeated multiple times, whilst discussing children! Or the sh baiting šŸ˜”
šŸ©µšŸ©µ Sending love to you and your boy, your baby may see the world differently but you have to teach him no matter how the world sees him that he's a superhero always teach him the sticks and stones words are words as nasty as they are he's super and they can't hurt him šŸ©µ

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Did anyone even like ZDB before this saga anyway? I've never been able to take to the "man" so I'm not surprised this has happened. He will probably try and claim a social experiment in the morning but this just makes me dislike him even more. I don't care if he tries to claim he's being like all the other drunkards on the app
I always thought he was a gobshite ever since i first came across him. He used to go live and say he didn't believe in gifting as it was manipulation and then live streamed himself going to the mental health facility CLA was in and try and look through windows.